At Milestone Group Homes, we deem our services to be successful if people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities are safe and healthy, have choices in their lives and services, and are involved in their communities.
We also prioritize community inclusion. For us, this means that the individuals we offer group home services to are afforded opportunities to participate in community activities that are based on their personal interests or preferences through Community Coaching and Community Engagement Activities.
Our primary goal is to provide the highest quality care and support to people we serve in our homes. Milestone Group Homes is dedicated to developing people for communities and communities for people.
"To be able to live each day with honor, respect, and dignity is the greatest achievement of all."
Milestone Group Homes is a community-based program that provides individualized and person-centered services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. We provide each person in our program with the support they need to help them be successful in the choices they make, both in where they choose to live and in the type of work they choose to do.
We are committed to:
- Empowering people to help them grow and succeed
- Providing an unmatched reputation for professional and personal care
- Establishing a balance between the rights and dignity of people with disabilities while assuring health, safety, and wellness.
- Developing communities where all people are fully included as members
- Respecting the rights and dignity of the person served
- Creating a workplace that recognizes performance, participation, and personal initiative.
- Individualized supports directed by consumers that allow them to make choices and realize their greatest potential
- Improved supports to families of individuals served
- Building service plans based on individual's needs and strengths of the individual and family
- Addressing the needs of people with disabilities and their families as their lives change
- Commitment to individual and family, strengths-based, assessment, and service planning